I’ve heart that my theme gets soft-rejected if it doesn’t support IE8. But I use Last-Child, First-Child, Not-Selectors.
It would be possible to do it without not-selectors. But I don’t know how to do it without child-selectors.
Is there a way to implement these selectors for IE8?
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations