• Venezuela
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

OMG Microsoft, stop annoying us!!

There’s a problem in IE8 with Alpha Transparency when you use opacity, jQuery adds opacity to fadeIn – fadeOut the fact is that IE still not fully support transparency, I’ve used this script but nothing happens I don’t know what to do. :?

\\

536 posts
  • Croatia
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
darius9000 says

lol, M$ strike again!

4317 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

Hehe yeah, they should kill all the IE browsers

478 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
kevinsturf says

microsoft should just stick to making their os ’s and their apps like word etc. and leave the browser making to big boys like Google, Mozilla and Apple. They attempt to provide something for us like a browser and totally FAIL , humongously too. They hear complaints about it and they still continue to sway away from them and do what they want. I say they should just stop making browsers and either have like a contract with Mozilla to have thier web browser as the default in any of their operating systems.

364 posts Onuro
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
ThemeKioken says

Don’t worry, the buzz is that MS and IE is going to start going down on the market by 2012 and hopefully go behind mac =)

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

I’m old enough to of watched (for the most part) the rise of M$ and have come to the conclusion that they are simply living in the past when there were no standards as such – M$ made the standard – they thought that the internet was a bad thing at first, then google, yahoo you name it – all they have done for years is chase – not lead – that is what I feel is their problem – best thing that could happen to M$ is embrace open source in ALL products and stop trying to invent the wheel – we already have the wheels – we are looking for the shiny rims and good tires now – they unfortunately make bad tires and don’t understand what rims are.

They really need to change all management at the top – get in fresh blood from outside and turn the thing upside down. No need to stop making IE products, they just need to start again, embrace standards and make it right.

Lord knows, they have the money to do anything.

79 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
rjoshicool says

yeah I too faced the same problem and I noticed it in both IE7 and IE8 . I was also using the same script and performing a fade-in fade-out transition. Don’t know what these IE people are up to. They have strong competitors like FireFox and Safari but they still don’t learn anything… IE8 has been out recently but still not at par with FF and Safari

4317 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says
yeah I too faced the same problem and I noticed it in both IE7 and IE8 . I was also using the same script and performing a fade-in fade-out transition. Don’t know what these IE people are up to. They have strong competitors like FireFox and Safari but they still don’t learn anything… IE8 has been out recently but still not at par with FF and Safari

Is weird dude, I’ve been reading a lot about this problem and it seems that there is not a bugfix yet, I just made another image without the dropshadow. You’re using jQuery Tools?

79 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
rjoshicool says

I am using the inner-fade jquery plugin. Yeah earlier i too thought that it was bcoz of the drop shadow or glow.. but removing that also didn’t solve my problem.

by
by
by
by
by
by