Hello friend. i have design new theme (not submit on TF) & recently i give psd to html work to another author of themeforest. what can i don when author submit my work (in site Template) from their account without my permission.
How we protect any Idea ?
Themeforest will help in this condition ? & what term we can use
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
You’ll need proof that it’s your own design. If you can’t prove copyright ownership, then unfortunately there’s not much you can do. Have you tried working this out with the other party, and if so, what was their response? Perhaps it was a misunderstanding whose account it would be submitted through?
Also, if you’re going to go after someone for copyright infringement, you probably shouldn’t be using an unlicensed copyrighted image as your avatar…