4 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
DigitalPaint
says

I want to include a slideshow component from the codecanyon in a HTML website that I’m creating. Would buying an extended licence be enough for me to be able to sell my website on themeforest?

1383 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
wpCanyonThemes
says

I think you can’t do that, nothing you buy on the marketplaces here can be used as an item you want to sell here.

But i’m not 100% sure, so you should contact the support team.

1045 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
  • Top Monthly Author
+12 more
Pixelworkshop
says

Yes you can, just have a look to the extended license on Codecanyon, I’ve done it already :)

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
  • 5 Years of Membership
+12 more
JamiGibbs
says

You need to purchase the extended license.

69 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
vinoj
says

I think you can, otherwise what is the point of buying extended license. You can include it, but you can’t sell it again as a one single product.

153 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 4
  • Beta Tester
+2 more
aldrinlsc
says

Just want to make this thread back to life as I have a question related to this. Where should the license certificate go when you upload your file(wordpress or html) for sale to show to the reviewer as a proof?

540 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 4
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Copyright Ninja
+2 more
-bianca-
says

I think this links should provide some information.
step to step guide
Notes to the reviewer. It does not specific state anything about licenses but it does about model release. But both are copyright related concerns and thats why they need it. This is what I think but I haven’t dealt with this situation before. To be sure you may want to ask support

by
by
by
by
by
by