4247 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

I live in America, and I just like where I live. I used to want to live in Japan, but I heard its overcrowded, and the hotels have really tiny cubby holes for people to sleep in. They’re depicted in the opening of the “Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex”.

182 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+5 more
marpies says

Hehe, interesting desires guys :P

I haven’t been to many countries but I’d want to go to place where the temperature is at least over 20°C like 364 days a year… English speaking people around is a must and a plenty of job opportunities (not necessary though, there’s always a chance to win the lottery :) ).

I’d like to visit the earlier mentioned New Zealand :) friend of my was there and she hardly found some words to describe it.. I hope you’ll post some shots later Matt

3402 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
bobocel says

I can’t make up my mind between a overly populated city and a beach. :-)

1161 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
FlashTang says

stay ,cus that’s where the family the memory is .
But if I win the lottery ,I ‘ll travel round the world :D
A guy who I know won 5,000,000 CNY (about 750,000 USD ) lottery last month,so damn lucky ,I’m envious :p

3 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Maldives
+2 more
inerds says

I’d move to the Maldives. Excelent surf and good internet connection. It doesn’t get much better than that :D

Maldives and good internet ? u must have got the wrong information man. I am from Maldives and i always experience problems with my internet connection.

Refards

2182 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+14 more
mpc Volunteer moderator says

I am not really sure, probably somewhere is the mountains but not too high (I am scared of heights :D). But I would like to see NYC , so far the greatest city I have visited are Amsterdam, Seattle and San Fran :)

by
by
by
by
by
by