I’m looking for ideas and opinions on my soft rejected item. Reviewer mentioned whitespace and typography issues that I will certainly take a look at. In addition, he mentions “additional small issues” which I possible will not be able to notice since I created the theme cause I felt it was right that way. So, just if anybody of you sees another issue that disturbs you I will appreciate it a lot if you want to assist and gladly take it to include it to the revision.
Thanks a bunch!
yes there are a lot of white spaces…try to shrink them…and i don’t like the typography in second top menu….and in footer…also there are some alignment issues on contact page…overal…it looks like to simple and empty…you are lucky if it is just soft reject:) you bribed the reviewer?:)
No offense taken mate. Fortunately the reviewer’s opinion is different, yet I am still looking for the “small issues” All the best.
- increase the line-height
- I think you should try a more attractive logo
- it was pretty hard form me to figure how to access the homepage. A homepage button or a link on the logo might help
- i think that the sidebar it’s melting with the main content. I would separate it somehow…
- in contact page the text on the right side of the form looks like it’s missplaced there…
- I don’t like the sticker at all (but that’s just a matter of personal taste)
- the footer it’s too dull and the typography it’s kinda… old fashioned
- I don’t understand the purpose of the “say hi” button
- the grid blog it’s too cramped and the headlines doesn’t stand out enough (perhaps some cufon fonts…?)
- Also in the grid blog section I don’t like the hover effect on the images (text over opaque image)
- in the normal blog section the images are so boring! there is nothing to make them attractive (a border, a shadow or anything else) and the “continue reading” button it’s to close to the paragraph
Thanks a bunch web_gab! I appreciate your feedback a lot and will gladly work on that!
Some of the points are already reworked based on Sid and ThemeMania’s feedback but not in the demo yet.
Maybe as a small explanation: The “logo” of the website that links back to the index is actually the part that says “Where the happy client nestles”. The top styleswitcher bar will not be included to the buyer’s version.
Thanks again and I’d be happy if you check back sometime to see the changes All the best
I look forward to seeing how it will be coming along. Good luck!