old news….. there are more bundles coming

170 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
stmcan says

I think the bundle will be for audiojungle and videohive :) http://dribbble.com/shots/112439-Cinematic-Bundle-Take-2 http://dribbble.com/shots/113001-Buy-Button?offset=10

http://dribbble.com/shots/113985-1000WP

The description says “Preparing a page for an upcoming ThemeForest promotion … ” it doesn’t say anything about the bundle IMHO ;)
Hope you’re right :D

Yeah, hope you’re right :)

157 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
ThemeFields says

Wait to see the theme from “gabshot”, if he made it as it is in the PSD (check PSD templates) that will be a top freaking seller, and if he had our content composer feature then it would sell millions :P

We just finished HTML and starting with WP! BTW big thanks! Just let me know when your content composer will be ready and i will implement it in all my themes! If you need some beta testers let me know also.

Back to the topic. When do you think 1000 WP themes will be reached? Meybe we can make it and get to this bundle :D

Cheers ~8)

Well the first theme using the content composer is already available (Brainstorm) but the content composer will go through a lot of improvements and new awesome features, we want it to be perfect so my best guess is 3 months from now.

1000WP sales will be reached in about 30 days i guess :)

So we have time. Great.

I was serious with this beta testing. If you need some one let us know.

1383 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
wpCanyonThemes says

Guys, im pretty sure its gonna be WP bundle :), or atleast there is a wordpress one coming farily soon when wp themes reaches 1000 :D, its 951 themes now

Sorry to bring this thread back alive (died 19 days ago, god rest his soul).

20 days ago it was 951 themes, i just noticed it’s at 895, quite a lot of themes disappeared :)

1012 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+7 more
purethemes says

Guys, im pretty sure its gonna be WP bundle :), or atleast there is a wordpress one coming farily soon when wp themes reaches 1000 :D, its 951 themes now

20 days ago it was 951 themes, i just noticed it’s at 895, quite a lot of themes disappeared :)

thankfully they did :) bought more time before 1000WP for me and probably some other guys here ;)

1383 posts
+1 more
wpCanyonThemes says

thankfully they did :) bought more time before 1000WP for me and probably some other guys here ;)

Haha well yeah for me too (not this account, the themes are published on the designer’s account), but can’t remember if there was a clean up made by TF the past 20 days or authors deleted their (old i guess) themes.

2541 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Haha well yeah for me too (not this account, the themes are published on the designer’s account), but can’t remember if there was a clean up made by TF the past 20 days or authors deleted their (old i guess) themes.
Purge of old WP themes by staff.

Also, edited your title to remove the all caps “STOP!” as the bundle is over and I don’t think encouraging authors not to submit themes is something we’d like to have on the forums.

1383 posts
+1 more
wpCanyonThemes says

Ahh ok :)

Sorry about the title, this thread was posted when Envato Bundles announced on twitter there will be a giveaway so could have been a WP one and as we all know it kills sales completely, so gave a heads up to the authors.

78 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+2 more
adiacone says

I actually had two of my themes soft disabled. One of them had some issues on the demo site (that I didn’t have time to take care of), for the other I don’t know the reason. Doesn’t matter, cause I’m planning on updating them for WP 3 .0 and adding a fresh look as well.

Anyway… shameless self promotion aside… ;) what I’m trying to say is that the fluctuation in theme count is indeed just the staff doing their job.

by
by
by
by
by
by