I was thinking today, what should I buy. I figured out I’m in a need of a lot of things, like a new bike, tv, bed etc. They are not extremely importand but would be nice. Instead of trying to squeeze them in the budget buying not-that-good stuff, I decided to work more before thinking about buying anything big. That way I can see better where my money goes, how much is left, and have a better understanding about the value of my items and money. And hopefully prices drop a little bit in the meantime. I have some sort of a code that don’t buy anything that chops off more than 50% of your budget.
- Exclusive Author
- Item was Featured
- Author was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
I don’t agree, working hard isn’t always the way to go. I prefer working smart.