24 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • New Zealand
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
ck101 says
Since there could be lot of things going on with the project (milestones, comments, todo’s, writeboards, messages…more) it’s difficult to determine the project status, so you will have to manually update it…., If you can give some tips, i can make it automated as well.

Actually, I think the manual updating of milestones etc by admin is probably the best option, given that they really need to make sure that work is completed correctly and to their satisfaction.

As for project proposals etc, an example of something similar that is being integrated into the upcoming Wordpress Client Machine theme has been done very nicely, (only preview of proposal page available).

If I think of a any extraordinary feature’s I will be sure to post them here.

409 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • India
Dhruv says

Client Machine looks great.

Once i create Proposals page, I will send you the screenshot :D

And yeah, if you think of any extraordinary feature(s) post them here. :)

24 posts
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • New Zealand
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
ck101 says

Sounds good, thanks. Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Projecturf has some innovative features that you may want to check out in addition to very slick user interface.

For some other good examples of awesome user interface design in Project Management apps can check out Subernova and Action Method.

Will you be integrating any type of basic reporting features? Similar to FreshBooks where you have various reports available for Finance, Invoice and Timesheet. Maybe you could integrate a simplified version.

For client details will you be implementing fields for adding domain details and automatic notifications for domain renewals and so on?

Any type of simple graph within dashboard to show some basic yet useful data ie earnings to date?

409 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
Dhruv says

All the websites you mentioned looks Great…, projecturf stands out of the crowd :D

You’ll like the design of iFreelancer app., i will upload a screenshot of the default theme very soon…(maybe tomorrow), new themes can be added ( but not easily :bigevilgrin: )

Yes, basic reporting is enabled. (what and all does it report? you will see….)

Sadly, for clients i won’t be implementing domain renewals info… (maybe in next version (if just 3 person requests this feature then i will implement it.))

But, you can send notifications to clients very easily. you can either send them a direct tweet or an email or even a SMS (not yet decided which sms gateways(s) to support.)

Yeah, graphs for total money made (earnings) till date is on it’s way :D

I will keep other features as a secret for now…, will be revealed when the product releases + demo is made available.

Just 3 votes and whatever feature you need WILL BE IMPLEMENTED . :D :D :) :delicious: :whistle: :stress: (in this version.)

42 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
RossSadler says

Hi dhruv, how’s progress going? The proposals section would be great!

409 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
Dhruv says

Already implemented including Quotes.

Application is nearly 80% completed. Just working on PDF section which is also 85% completed but rest 15% is bit difficult and few more sections to work on :D :stress:.

I will upload a video presentation of the application by the end of this month (before Aug 31st)

I will upload the demo before 4th Sep 2010 :delicious:, so you guys can see the application in action, I will release the application on 09.09.10 (hopefully)

Many features will be disabled in the demo :zipped: (you guys wont even realize it) and will be revealed when the app releases :whistle:.

If anyone needs any feature to be implemented, please contact me before i upload the demo and i will implement it :sunglasses: :inlove:.

BTW , I will only allow max 25 people to view the demo, 5 Authors + 10 Buyers / Users + 5 envato Staffs (if they are interested) + other 5 (randomly selected), So if you want to see the demo just post a comment or contact me http://codecanyon.net/user/dhruv .

And And And, If you guys have ideas / tips on how i can secure the application, do post them here :D or here (http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/envato-activation-api-file-encryption/30618)

42 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
RossSadler says

Cool! Please count me in for the demo!

409 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
Dhruv says
Cool! Please count me in for the demo!

Great, You are in, i will send you an email with login info once i upload the demo. if you give me your email address i will directly email you otherwise i will contact you using your envato profile page.

by
by
by
by
by
by