409 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in India
Dhruv says

Hello,

I am back with iFreelancer application, It pis*ed few of you guys earlier for not releasing it / asking about lot of features and not just releasing the basic version of app But trust me i had my own reasons.

Though i plan to release subscription based SAAS app in near future, It’s hurts every time i see my profile with 0 products, so i will be launching the installable version of this app here.

The coding has already been done, For now i am just making changes to the database structure, file-structure and design.

@garyc40

The reason i kept asking for lot of features is because the competition is very high, I can’t release app with less features, I have to atleast include few cool features before releasing the app.

This time i will release the Application for sure :D :)

So, leaving past behind, I need few of you guys to work with me in re-designing / re-structuring the application the way you want it (i need 4+ of you guys – randomly selected) and at the end you’ll receive the app for free + will be the first to test the demo.

Don’t worry, All you have to do is answer few of my questions / help me improve few of it’s features. you don’t have to help me out with designing or developing it.

Screenshots will be provided to you guys whenever required and you can comment on it.

All of you will receive the link to demo once uploaded, But only selected few will be chosen to work with me on this application.

Questions will be sent to you via email, so if you are interested, contact me through my profile or leave your email address here.

186 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
Artillegence says

Just get the application done.. launch it … and make redesigns / improvements as updates…

1182 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
campolar says

Feature i would like to see? Keep it free and open-source. There are already many paid ones available

409 posts
  • Located in India
Dhruv says

@5thSenseLabs

Can i increase the products price after updating it?

If it was about just getting it done, I would launch 1 new product every hour (if not every 30 minutes or less)

@campolar

Open source, do you want me to distribute it for free??

Yeah i know there are many paid one’s available thats the reason i want to compete with them and to compete with them i will be launching a new subscription based product by the end of this year.

186 posts
+4 more
Artillegence says

@dhruv yes you can contact sitemanager if your updates gives more features for that price, they can increase it .. you cannot release a product each hour… at most it takes 1 day or 2 day to launch a completely finished product… and I am not saying launch whatever you got… but you have taken enough time, you must have a stable built by now..

409 posts
  • Located in India
Dhruv says

@5thSenseLabs

You are right bro,

But the time i took, I was working on other client projects and my Subscription Based SAAS Application.

And yes, since i have already coded it, I have almost all the codes i need, For now i am looking for few users who can help me structure it.

For ex : Let’s say i have got invoices, writeboards, ,messages, discussion boards etc., Now shall i enable it per project basis or globally.

Per project : Users can enable / disable the features based on their requirement for the particular project.

Globally : It will be enabled all the time whether they need it or not.

And more questions like these, Hope it makes sense to you.

186 posts
+4 more
Artillegence says

The per project or globally is not necessary, if a user does not want to use the feature he will not click the menu as simple as that. These features come in handy in a subscription based saas, based on plan user gets the enabled modules and since you are selling this item on code canyon buyer will get all the modules so need for that or if this featured is handy if there is a login hierarchy like admin can control. Sometimes simple items sells more, because with increasing complexity UI will look more cluttered unless you are good with UI and UX. Always note the difference between an item and service. The things you are trying are good on a standalone basis like ballpark not as an item. A stock item should be easy to use, less but important features that’s it .

And the features that buyers would need you will only know when you application is used in real world. Hope this helps :)

409 posts
  • Located in India
Dhruv says

Yes,

This is exactly what i want.

I got many questions like these, which i want others to answer, I can’t ask all the questions here, Thats the reason i want few users to participate in this, help me out with making decisions like these and as a reward, I will give this app to them for free!!!

P.S : What about your Invoice management application? Any updates?

186 posts
+4 more
Artillegence says

you have to search your answers.. people dont have time to participate, try reading filaments progressive enhancement and smashing book you will get your most answers… about my app it just got too big and complex to maintain.. so I have split it into 5 apps… event manager I launched last month, this month invoice manager and so on :)

409 posts
  • Located in India
Dhruv says

I know i know..,

Thats the reason i am offering my app for free to them.

And, If nobody participates, i will go with my own instincts (and believe me nobody will want that :D )

I have already reAd filaments progressive enhancement, i will soon read Smashing book.

Thank you. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by