3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Blueniyt says

Hey Ignite Flash,

We are looking for help, and no we are not the putzes that will not pay the $40 for the template, I know the time and money it would save us.

We are seeking a template for our film. Your template “HD XML Template featuring Youtube” looks to holds all the tools we are looking for, but we are not as versed in code as obviously you are. By the way you work totally rocks.

Basically, need to know what it would cost to have the template modified some to do what we need to to do. We can use it the way it is, but we were hoping to streamline the viewers experience, kind of knock um off their feet…. safely.

I can e-mail more info, which I did, but the auto responder kicked back saying to contact you here. FYI , we’ve built a few basic XML sites, but need someone with your chops!

Thanks

BGarvin Blue Mariah Pictures

510 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
pxt says

I’d suggest that the best way to contact the author you mentioned, IgniteFlash, is through his contact form on his profile page. These are the public forums open to all members.

303 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
ignitethemes says

Replied to your email.

906 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Marvidude says

Hi Blueniyt,

i recently modified the HD XML Template featuring Youtube extensively for a client and know the code inside out. So If the author is busy you can contact me through my profile page for modifications.

Thanks Tahir.

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in United States
Blueniyt says

Great thanks guys,

FYI Author asked me to come here first.

I appreciate all the offers and keep in it mind, you guys are greatly under appreciated…

B

by
by
by
by
by
by