2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Hey everybody. Early next week, I’ll be running a screencast on the blog that shows you exactly how to slice up a psd and convert it to clean html.

If anyone has a psd that they’d like me to convert (of course it’s free), email it to me at sitemanager@themeforest.net.

Try to remember that this is aimed at people with little to no experience. So don’t send me some extremely elaborate layout…just something standard.

I won’t slice up the whole site, but I’ll do the home page for free. Just keep in mind that your theme will be the one used in the screencast.

Bye!

P.S. I’ll probably receive many emails about this. I’ll let you know who I pick in this thread…in a few days.

773 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
+4 more
GARRO says

Hi Jeff.. nice idea….

If no one has replied yet, you might want to try this guy:

www.uzayelbisemyok.com

He posted a thread in which he showed his work and it’s truly great…Plus he was looking for someone to code his designs…

Here’s the Thread.

And his user Profile.

35 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ignaciogiri says

Hey! That was my idea! I talked with Collis about this. Thanks Jeff, good idea.

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Still accepting! You have two more days to send in your psd to sitemanager@themeforest.net.

4905 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

working on one now Jeff, hopefully I can get it in within 2 days!

by
by
by
by
by
by