230 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
+2 more
onlycreativeworks
says

It’s terrible. Just found over 10 websites where you can download our files for free. Is there any way to stop this?

106 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
+3 more
Endriu1516
says

it’s so cheap and they steal yet… i don’t understand i think we cant do anything it’s like virus this work will never be respected :(

477 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+2 more
LuisFaus
says

What they do its actually worst, since the people who actually share the stuff they don’t do it for free. They actually win money per click by sharing the stuff on those pages, and it works almost the same as the affiliate thing here in Envato. Which I bet they are also affiliated to Envato anyway.

899 posts
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 3
+10 more
Koolgfx
says

I found my last flyer (with only 3 sales for the moment) in a illegal site.

So now, for Envato would easy investigate on these 3 buyers of my flyer and ban them immediatly! :S

1373 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+7 more
dekurvajo
says

Era, there was an item this summer with 1 sale – and already leaked. So, what makes you think like that?

2782 posts
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Feedback Guru
  • Winner
  • Meetup Participant
+23 more
contrastblack
Envato team
says

Hi guys, going to have to lock this one up. Please open a ticket with support on the matter :

http://support.envato.com

Also keep in mind that warez discussions are not allowed on the forums, and have quite negative effects in combating the phenomenon. It’s more productive to send a support ticket including all the relevant details so that someone can actually check it out, than open a forum thread that goes unnoticed as it’s gets buried quickly.

Thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by