3 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Ryuzakiprop says

First I want to apologize for my bad english, I do not speak your language. For at least four months around on this site, and many others, looking for a template in HTML to reflect a bit my needs. Looking demo, I realized how difficult it is to find one that is clean, intuitive and simple but beautiful. Half of the best are in wordpress, and I do not really know how to do.

Basically, I’m looking for a template similar to pinterest, which has function blog and portfolio. I have a budget of between 30 to 70 dollars. Does anyone know direct me to something like that?

Pardon the ignorance.

114 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
leilalei says

I don’t think you’re budget would fit in to what template you’re looking for. A professional word press designer/developer won’t bait that kind of offer. Sorry for the word.

3 posts
Ryuzakiprop says

You do not know to search for a good template? I did not understand what you mean talking to my budget. Do not you think $ 70 suffice? I need more than ever for something like this, it’s a matter puroppo work, but I realize I do not have the capacity to create a site as beautiful as easy.

1034 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
BenSheppard says

Custom work you should be expecting to pay $2,000+

36 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
JoeMcKie says

Yeah. I second this. That’s pocket change to any professional WordPress developer, unfortunately!

97 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
2winFactor says

I think he’s just looking for an html template for sale somewhere, not necessarily custom work. Is that correct?

1034 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
BenSheppard says

I think he’s just looking for an html template for sale somewhere, not necessarily custom work. Is that correct?
Arguably

which has function blog and portfolio

So it has to be html and also work like a blog and pintrest, so not just a template
163 posts
sandra_2010 says

Hey! Mail me at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com to discuss further.

I’ll be glad to cater your needs.

Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks….

by
by
by
by
by
by