1842 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

Most of those who complain have not done what we have, so this is an important thread :)

936 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
permian says

You did not mention if paypal made small deposits to your bank a/c?
But, how?

First thing: You have to add your bank-account or bank-card information in your paypal-account.
upd.: I see Raincutter has already told you that ) So just try to add this info.

upd.-2: But this one is true: paypal isn’t very friendly system for East European and post-soviet countries. In most of them (including mine) you can’t actually withdraw your “internet”-money into the cash

936 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
permian says

..I used MB to withdraw my earnings, but few days ago they send me a letter asking explanation of all my operations …
I guess it’s because you use a private (non-business) account. They see that you receive the money from the stocks and start to consider you as a businessman (well, they got a point!)). They can also automatically change your account in to a business one.
1734 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

Welcome to the club, last month I verified my address on MoneyBookers and forgot about PayPal forever.

387 posts
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Located in Poland
+3 more
DamianN says

Hey DamianN, if you are got yet limited forever tyr to send them bill (for cable, phone etc.) that mark your name and address from ID Card/passport. It worked for me.

I tried… 3 times ! I sent them all documents they needed, and they ignored it … But the question is: WHY ?? Why are they doing it ?

1432 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

The best and less complicated withdrawal method is through swift – smooth and easy process – sent straight to your bank account. I have been using it ever since I started selling my items here starting from Sept. 2011. For those having trouble using PayPal, you may want to switch to swift and only $35 is deduced for the transfer fee. I have only used PayPal once during the ENVATO MOST WANTED CORPORATE FLYERS payout and it was difficult for me to get the money in cash instead I used it to purchase some Photodune images.

Anytime you want to redeem your earnings (in cash), the best and one of the easiest methods is through swift.

1313 posts
  • Located in Indonesia
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
canimalition says

Hey Guys, No No No, i got the code when Paypal deducted about $2, I got it, and then i already add my bank account very well… Then I’m getting verified and no limitation…. but not anymore… :crying:

I say Paypal not doing like what he say, that means when go to Resolution Center and verify again my Credit Card Number, there’s no option for that. ;)

I’m not missing anything

6025 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

^ Paypal isn’t enough precise with verification when it comes to foreign govt’s formalities (understandably it is difficult though). For example, they requested PAN number in India and initially they struggled to compare/verify the entered data with govt records. So it is always painful when there is a policy/regulation change between a country’s govt and paypal.

1313 posts
  • Located in Indonesia
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
canimalition says

Damn, paypal suck your money , not anymore… there is so much Regulation,, rule, rule and rule. wew…

495 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
pixelentity says

PayPal is dead to me. nuff said.

DOK

by
by
by