SapphireGuardian
SapphireGuardian Recent Posts Threads Started
7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Hungary
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
SapphireGuardian says

I’ve found a great music on AudioJungle; http://audiojungle.net/item/choir-epicness-for-trailers/4264900 and I’m looking for a template which would fit to this, and only this music, and has the following requirements;

- Fit for the stormy, epic dynamics, temp and choir of the music (This is very essential.).

- Fast presentation (The music has about 21 change in the rhytm, including one which is capanble to describe a twisted or rotated camera transition as well at 21 sec. As I count there would have about 4 texts in the opening, one logo in the end and about 17 text and pictures between them.

- About 40 seconds long with a logo reveal at the end (But if I can cut the actual footage for the video from a longer one, fit it to the music, that’s also okay.).

- Has the atmosphere of epicness and capable to describe a fantasy, but foremost a thousand-one tales like mystic atmosphere (This would be for a book franchise presentation, and the book’s genre is a very-very rare breed in it’s genre, – actually the first -, as it’s an Auralight Fantasy, not a traditional Epic Fantasy, presenting angels and demons in a quite unique way.).

- Has flares or some particular effects (Sapphire or velvet blue particle orbs, smoke, aura lights and effects in great advantage, mostly because of the aforementioned Auralight genre, as the story is operating with orbs, aura lights and colors. And Sapphire Blue is the prime color. However if the color is different that’s not a problem.).

- Good even for a corporate like product presentation (This is not essential, but it’s good if the template is also capable for this.).

1739 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+6 more
SamBerson says

Did you find anything?

SapphireGuardian
SapphireGuardian Recent Posts Threads Started
7 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Hungary
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
SapphireGuardian says

Did you find anything?
Yep. Few days ago I licensed ReactorEnergy’s “Today Be Strong”, along with Walperion’s “Epic Choirness”. With a little modification here and there, they will work great together. At least that’s the plan. :)
1739 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+6 more
SamBerson says