9 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
tiaggo says

I have an html theme on themeforest and would like to convert it to WordPress.

I’m looking for someone with references of themes done on themeforest in WP section.

I also need this to be a tutorial that could teach me how to convert my html theme step-by-step into a pretty decent WP theme fully customizable and flexible to sell on themeforest with all those fancy features such as shortcodes generator, page builder, theme options panel etc.

I offer a 50-50 for lifetime please let me know if you’re interested.

I’ll be looking forward for some feedback.

Thank you.

3448 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says

I also need this to be a tutorial that could teach me how to convert my html theme step-by-step into a pretty decent WP theme fully customizable and flexible to sell on themeforest with all those fancy features such as shortcodes generator, page builder, theme options panel etc.

You’re serious? Do you want a developer to teach you how to make a WordPress theme? :D

253 posts Mad Dog
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+1 more
mad_dog says

Teach me how to earn a million. I need step by step tut :sarcasm:

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
tiaggo says

Teach me how to earn a million. I need step by step tut :sarcasm:
Lol. Believe me if I knew how I would share it. Why not? ;)
9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
tiaggo says

You’re serious? Do you want a developer to teach you how to make a WordPress theme? :D
That would be too much to ask I guess. Well at least some technical explanation so I could give support to customers.
806 posts We're a nice team!
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+4 more
ThemeFocus says

HAHA +1. I agree. :)

140 posts moutheme
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Europe
+1 more
moutheme says

The best way how to learn to do a WP is buy a theme similiar to your template and try to do the theme looking to its code. It will take some time, but its the easiest way I think.

And you will not find a developer who will teach you WP theme developemt for 50% of your theme (which he is need to also convert).

If you a designer, and also a front-end coder, its better to find a reliable partner who will do a WP. This way you can concentrate on your part of work and become better and better. Don’t think you can do better working alone than a teams designer/dev. And better = money here.

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
tiaggo says

The best way how to learn to do a WP is buy a theme similiar to your template and try to do the theme looking to its code. It will take some time, but its the easiest way I think.

And you will not find a developer who will teach you WP theme developemt for 50% of your theme (which he is need to also convert).

If you a designer, and also a front-end coder, its better to find a reliable partner who will do a WP. This way you can concentrate on your part of work and become better and better. Don’t think you can do better working alone than a teams designer/dev. And better = money here.
Thank you so much for your reply. Very appreciated. I’ll definitely follow your advice. Thank you!!
65 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
vozax says

Thank you so much for your reply. Very appreciated. I’ll definitely follow your advice. Thank you!!

Count Me IN for Team Based Working , I am very good Wordpress Developer , but very bad designer :(

177 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
visualkicks says

Hi tiaggo, the best way to learn is to teach yourself. Like the above poster said, by a few themes and go at it. $100 – $150 dollar investment is well worth the knowledge in the long run. That is if you are serious about it.

It took me 2 months to learn the php (and wp function) ropes and that was after I bought about 2 themes. 2 years later and im still learning new things. But at least I can say im fluent in php now. Sometimes il finish building something and sit there amazed at what I just did ><

Also as ruben pointed out, no one is going to teach you if it means you no longer need them ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by