161 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
themebros says

I’m already learning English :D just need some time.. ;)

I for OpenCart,   I’m looking for business partner

faruk

It’s the simplest language in the World. I never had it in school, never took any courses, nobody taught me how to speak or write in English. All my knowledge of English language came from movies and games. That’s how simple it is :)

I had French for 8 years in school and all i know is “J m’appelle Slobodan” and “Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir”, the 2 most important sentences in any language. :)

89 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Ninetheme says

I’m already learning English :D just need some time.. ;)

I for OpenCart,   I’m looking for business partner

faruk

It’s the simplest language in the World. I never had it in school, never took any courses, nobody taught me how to speak or write in English. All my knowledge of English language came from movies and games. That’s how simple it is :)

I had French for 8 years in school and all i know is “J m’appelle Slobodan” and “Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir”, the 2 most important sentences in any language. :)

all the people who do not have the same ability and opportunity :P I hope you understand :D

Thanks you right

89 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Ninetheme says

Walaikum Salam!

I’m an html designer (or at least I like to think that I am :D ).

Do you have a project-based work?
ok :D any design of e-commerce on. Please look opencart category themes.

we can work together ;) Best Regards

767 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
outandouter says

Actually, that’s exactly how I (and I believe most of the people who do not belong to an English-speaking country) learned the language. Movies, games, and most importantly, the internet. Internet taught me everything.

89 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Ninetheme says

Actually, that’s exactly how I (and I believe most of the people who do not belong to an English-speaking country) learned the language. Movies, games, and most importantly, the internet. Internet taught me everything.

I am the master of construction :D I new started coding to work and english learning :)

but I’m learning very quickly.. The third design will publish this week ;) who want to compete?

Best Regards

by
by
by
by
by
by