8 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Located in United Kingdom
oviliz says

...which is similar to the existing style of this site http://www.omnianet.info/societa.html

On the home page I do not want the Featured function. I would maintain that the slide is now on all pages (if the theme has a dedicated feature alternative to Flash, even better; otherwise, I will have to change the header theme to include my slides in Flash). In other words, I want a graphic theme that has a header similar to the present.

The existing footer style is not very important.

If the WP theme is ready for translation, I appreciate it ( http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress#Localization_Technology ).

I am also interested in a specific category (dedicated Layout Page) for News. And last thing, but not unimportant, I would like a special category (dedicated Layout Page) for the Gallery (maybe with the possibility of having several different albums).

So I would like suggestions for a theme (or more) for my needs. Thanks a lot!

8 posts
oviliz says

So there is nobody who wants to sell a WordPress theme? :)

552 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
OurWebMedia says

Why not browse the templates yourself. It’d be the best idea. There are tons available. Just will take some time to run through them all.

You won’t find any one theme that will meet your every expectation (or not ALL of them at least) and you will probably be required to do a little editing to get exactly what you want, but nothing too hard since majority of the templates have made all the work very simple for you.

Checkout the WordPress category, positive you’ll find something of interest.

8 posts
oviliz says

@OurWebMedia: I have seen many WP themes. Only it’s hard to ask everyone if they have one or the other features. For example, I find very few themes that have the POT file. Some are translated through the control panel. But not all developers say it clearly in the technical specifications. So I have to always ask at least if the theme is located.

Then I do not understand why so few developers localize their themes. It ’s so easy to do in development ( http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress#Localization_Technology ). And then they would also benefit. However, this is another story. :)

I hoped that this 3d could assess WP themes more targeted towards my needs. ;)

@sergiupopa: for 37$ ? Ok! :D (multumesc / thanks)

159 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
starshade says
@OurWebMedia: I have seen many WP themes. Only it’s hard to ask everyone if they have one or the other features. For example, I find very few themes that have the POT file. Some are translated through the control panel. But not all developers say it clearly in the technical specifications. So I have to always ask at least if the theme is located.

Then I do not understand why so few developers localize their themes. It ’s so easy to do in development ( http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress#Localization_Technology ). And then they would also benefit. However, this is another story. :)

I hoped that this 3d could assess WP themes more targeted towards my needs. ;)

@sergiupopa: for 37$ ? Ok! :D (multumesc / thanks)

Hello, I know you asked about localization technology comments area of my wordpress theme(and I checked your link) so I post here to give you a clear answer that my theme doesn’t have this feature :(

Good luck finding a theme to meet your needs :)

8 posts
oviliz says

@starshade: Thanks. ;) However, the localization is not the essential feature. Unfortunately your theme don’t have a specific layout for a gallery.

@sergiupopa: Ok, let’s see :)

ps. Someone can move this topic to Item Request? Thank!

8 posts
oviliz says

I’m ok. Thanks all. I purchase Prosto WP theme.

421 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Germany
MASSIX says

The Prosto WP theme is similar to http://www.omnianet.info/societa.html ???

I donĀ“t think so, but its one of the best wp themes here on tf :)

by
by
by
by
by
by