After I sent an email to a buyer letting him know about a feature of one of my projects it turned out that he have sent me an email that I didn’t get. After that I asked some of my friends here on VH to try and send me emails through my profile page and the result was as I expected I didn’t get those emails.
I have checked my spam folder – they are not there.
I don’t have any filters
I don’t have any blocked email addresses.
Any ideas how to fix this? It doesn’t seem to be a problem on my end. My email is hosted at yahoo.
I already opened a ticket but I have no idea if they replied to me since I’m just not getting their emails (Ticket ID: #NCB-236-61993)
- Messages sent through my profile page
- Whether my items have been approved/rejected
- Envato support emails
Emails I AM getting:
- Envato commission payment
- Marketplace News
in your dashboard -> my settings then -> author settings on left
is this option checked?:
“Send me an email when my items are approved or rejected? “
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.