1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Kimthomas82 says

Ok I’m trying to figure how to use these files before I purchase. I want to be able to download my finish product into mac imovie is that possible? And how customizable are these files? Can I shorten the length of an opener vid from 1 min to 20 seconds? I can barely turn on my mac book pro and operate it properly, so all this is like a diff language to me. Any feed back will help me thanks.

512 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
steve314 says

You can download Stock Footages and Motion Graphics files and import in your imovie. Unfortunately you can’t import After Effects, C4D & Apple Motion projects. Good luck!

2 posts
pasey says

Hi guys, I’m a complete noob also and want to buy some of these vids but it is not clear on how I edit them. Do I need some special program to edit them on a Windows 7 pc? Don’t want to go ahead and purchase them then find out I cant edit them. Are there instructions located anywhere? Could not find them in help section :( (hint – the help section should be modified to be more noob friendly)

2304 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

The program you need to edit the project is dependant on the category the file ist listed under.

After Effects Project Files need Adobe After Effects. The version you need can be found at the individual item’s page. Apple Motion Files need Apple Motion and guess what, Cinema 4D Templates need Cinema 4D.

Motion Graphics and Stock footage are normal video files.

Instructions on how to edit the projects come with the item, written by the author. Some authors spend more time into these instructions, other less. But there is always the chance to contact the author before and after purchase for help.

5197 posts
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
+12 more
felt_tips Moderator says

There’s also a 30 day free trial from Adobe that’s more or less unlimited. (there are a few limitations on the third party plug-ins that are bundled with the full version, so check with the author before you buy). But you could download that and use it to customize your first template, without having to buy yourself a piece of software first.

There are also options to rent Adobe software on a monthly basis now, so if you want to occasionally customize other projects in the future, that’s something that you could look into.

2 posts
pasey says

Ahh ok got it, thanks for the replies! The video I want is an After Effects Project File so will do what felt tips advised and use the 30 day free trial from Adobe. Sorry for being so noob :bashfulcute:

5197 posts
+12 more
felt_tips Moderator says

Ahh ok got it, thanks for the replies! The video I want is an After Effects Project File so will do what felt tips advised and use the 30 day free trial from Adobe. Sorry for being so noob :bashfulcute:

Everyone’s a noob at some point. :-)

512 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
steve314 says

There’s also a 30 day free trial from Adobe that’s more or less unlimited. (there are a few limitations on the third party plug-ins that are bundled with the full version, so check with the author before you buy).
My novice question is if Cycore plugins are included in AE CS6 trial or not. (I know they were not in previous versions thought…)
5197 posts
+12 more
felt_tips Moderator says

Not sure… I don’t use the trial version, but I’ve got an inkling that they are included now.

160 posts Quality over Quantity
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+7 more
JakubVejmola says

The Cycore plugins ARE included in CS6 demo. They are NOT included in CS5 and CS5 .5 :)

by
by
by
by
by
by