3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
rfizzle says

Here are some specifications of what I need:

Gallery:

Fluid and ability to customize the size and amount of thumbnails on each gallery page.

Easy to install.

Password protected galleries and required client permissions for galleries.

Watermarks

Ability to purchase all pictures in a gallery on certain galleries I choose.

Free Public Galleries with that give all customers permission to download from.

Different digital download sizes. (small, medium, large, original, etc.)

Shopping Cart:

Support for both digital and print sales

Customer/Client accounts

Privledged Client accounts (ability to download certain tags/categories for free. Also allow different sizes to be allowed. Such as one client can download all Weddings at small size while another can download all Sports>SchoolName at original size.

When customer buys a digital print, give them permission to download the file, also be able to give specific customers permission to access photos without paying. Ability to Admin to uploaded edited versions of the photo to client accounts.

Add on services for digital and prints such as photo retouching and shipping (a la carte checkboxes). Paypal or Google Checkout for payment processing.

Admin Panel:

Client Past, Pending, and Completed Orders

Revenue Graphs (months and year)

Pricing and Size Module. Must be able to set cost and price. Different types of events show up with different prices (sports, wedding, portrait, etc).

Category system for galleries and tagging for photos (One main category for different events such as Sports, Wedding, Portrait, etc. Then sub categories for school, business, etc. Tagging for player, person, etc. I would also like to be able to tag certain people and assign the tags to clients to notify them that new photos of them and their family are up and they can easily browse through them.)

I do a lot of sports photography so I need a way to upload mass amounts of pictures stably. Preferably FTP upload the pictures then import them into the gallery.

A lot of this functionality is in photo galleries like Ktools Photostore but their layout is too outdated and there is a lot of functionality in it that I don’t want/need.

243 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
creativestuff says

hi, I am interested in developing this project for you, contact me at bgaby88 at yahoo dot com with the budget and we’ll discuss the details.

163 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
sandra_2010 says

Here are some specifications of what I need:

Gallery:

Fluid and ability to customize the size and amount of thumbnails on each gallery page.

Easy to install.

Password protected galleries and required client permissions for galleries.

Watermarks

Ability to purchase all pictures in a gallery on certain galleries I choose.

Free Public Galleries with that give all customers permission to download from.

Different digital download sizes. (small, medium, large, original, etc.)

Shopping Cart:

Support for both digital and print sales

Customer/Client accounts

Privledged Client accounts (ability to download certain tags/categories for free. Also allow different sizes to be allowed. Such as one client can download all Weddings at small size while another can download all Sports>SchoolName at original size.

When customer buys a digital print, give them permission to download the file, also be able to give specific customers permission to access photos without paying. Ability to Admin to uploaded edited versions of the photo to client accounts.

Add on services for digital and prints such as photo retouching and shipping (a la carte checkboxes). Paypal or Google Checkout for payment processing.

Admin Panel:

Client Past, Pending, and Completed Orders

Revenue Graphs (months and year)

Pricing and Size Module. Must be able to set cost and price. Different types of events show up with different prices (sports, wedding, portrait, etc).

Category system for galleries and tagging for photos (One main category for different events such as Sports, Wedding, Portrait, etc. Then sub categories for school, business, etc. Tagging for player, person, etc. I would also like to be able to tag certain people and assign the tags to clients to notify them that new photos of them and their family are up and they can easily browse through them.)

I do a lot of sports photography so I need a way to upload mass amounts of pictures stably. Preferably FTP upload the pictures then import them into the gallery.

A lot of this functionality is in photo galleries like Ktools Photostore but their layout is too outdated and there is a lot of functionality in it that I don’t want/need.

- Hey!

We’re interested in taking this project. Would you mind sending me the specs of your project at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com.

I’ll be glad to get back to you with the quotation.

Hoping to hear from you!

- Sandra ..

by
by
by
by
by
by