213 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
themelux says

I’m working on my first Theme and I’m trying to find somewhere to find an iPhone image that I can use on themes that doesn’t restrict me from using it on ThemeForest… I’m having trouble finding one though, would anyone be willing to help me out and letting me know a good place to find them? Thanks in advice!

(If this is in the wrong section I’m sorry Mods I wasn’t sure where this would go) :)

181 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Turkey
gokhan214 says

I’m working on my first Theme and I’m trying to find somewhere to find an iPhone image that I can use on themes that doesn’t restrict me from using it on ThemeForest… I’m having trouble finding one though, would anyone be willing to help me out and letting me know a good place to find them? Thanks in advice! (If this is in the wrong section I’m sorry Mods I wasn’t sure where this would go) :)

go on ebay and find one of them fake iphone sellers, they put their product pictures looks the same as iphone :) but they sell fake, so feel free to steal from them ^^

213 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
+2 more
themelux says

I’m working on my first Theme and I’m trying to find somewhere to find an iPhone image that I can use on themes that doesn’t restrict me from using it on ThemeForest… I’m having trouble finding one though, would anyone be willing to help me out and letting me know a good place to find them? Thanks in advice! (If this is in the wrong section I’m sorry Mods I wasn’t sure where this would go) :)
go on ebay and find one of them fake iphone sellers, they put their product pictures looks the same as iphone :) but they sell fake, so feel free to steal from them ^^

How would that work when Envato wants proof I have proof to use it? Could a staff member confirm it’s okay to do this?

3749 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in Spain
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says
by
by
by
by
by