I’m a really philistine with html, but i’m sure somebody can help me: How can i use a picture (e.g. on my items page) as a link, so that when somebody klicks on the image it acts as a Hyperlink?
Type in Google “html tag” and there you can find exactly what you need to tag this situation
He is right, if you google “html image link” its right there. Also a thing I learned from other people is to right click on peoples pages and hit view source, you can see how other people have done their html code, taught me alot.
It weird if you copy the above link or click on it auto changes something and wont let you hit the page. Type in manually exact link and then save it to your favorite sites menu.
incredible short Response tome… thanks a lot! guys
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
aaaah, now i got it, that’s really cool, thanks a lot!