• Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
Art101 says

Hey everyone,

I’v a series of images and I want to create a movies with high quality (exactly HD 1080 ), So what is the best software to do that?

any help is appreciated, Thank you

174 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
nedalm1 says

Welcome to the forum mate!

There is a variety of video editing software.

The most popular and used one is Adobe Premiere. It’s really easy to use, you have some cool effects to use etc. It supports many different qualities.

Then there is Final Cut Pro. Mac only. Here you can find an introduciton of it.

And the last one suggestion is Vegas Pro.

Anything that you choose from this list, you won’t go wrong with it. :)

3135 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Won a Competition
Daniel_R says

as Aerendyl suggested, I used Premiere for projects like you have in mind.

You got a series of images, which if you use After Effects, will bring them all as image sequence and start doing your animations, visuals, etc.

If you want HD, your images should have a higher resolution too.

Have a good day!

298 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
Art101 says

Thanks Aerendyl, Thanks ZonadeArte,

I’m going to try your suggested software.

174 posts
  • Exclusive Author
nedalm1 says

No problem mate. If you need any help, just ask here! :)

4 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
saddles says

Hello everyone.

I currently make my own, very low tech, advertising videos simply made from still images using the Sony Cinescore software with overlap fade in/out as the simple transition, after making them They are displayed on a 40 inch LCD screen that sits in my shop window and played on a continuous loop to the passing public.

However I was advised to look at purchasing ready made videos clips from Videohive after which I can incorporate my own images, videos and text, I have viewed various clips on the website that show “YOUR TEXT HERE ” etc but before I consider purchasing I would like to know how do I include images, videos and text, what software do I need to be able to achieve this.

I have no desire to attempt creating my own videos like the ones for sale, I simply want to be able to add my own content the purchased clips.

As may be evident, I am very new to this sort of thing ans hope you can advise me in any way.

With thanks.

Mike.

174 posts
  • Exclusive Author
nedalm1 says

Hello Mike welcome to the site and forum.

For editing video hive files you’ll need to have Adobe After Effects. If you are not able to buy this software, then you can ask author of the file to edit it for you.

4 posts
saddles says

Hello Aerendyl.

Thanks for the reply to my question, and yes I can buy the software, which I will do quite soon.

Can you tell me if there is a such a thing as afree video file I can download and on which to practice.

From a laymans perspective is it difficult to make the changes, not that I dont have time to learn which I can do whilst waiting for customers, I am 70 years old and quite willing to learn but not to the extent some of what I see in the files, they are brilliannt to say the least.

If I can master making the changes I would be more than willing to purchase ready made files.

Mike.

5030 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Elite Author
  • Community Moderator
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
+6 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says
For editing video hive files you’ll need to have Adobe After Effects. If you are not able to buy this software, then you can ask author of the file to edit it for you.

If you’re willing to give editing the file a go yourself, you can download a trial version of After Effects from the Adobe website that is completely unlimited for 30 days. It doesn’t have the Cycore plug-ins in it, but apart from that it’s as good as the real thing for 30 days. Most files that require Cycore will let you know about this in the file description.

I understand the help files vary quite a lot from file to file. Some are pretty basic, others take you through everything step by step…often in a video tutorial. A well designed file should be easy enough to adapt even for a beginner.

There are sites where you can find loads of tutorials, many of which have project files for you to download and look at / work on. I can’t mention the name, as the big one is to an extent in competition with Videohive and my post will get removed. But Envatos own aetuts.com also has loads of stuff.

-f.

159 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
+6 more
CarlB says
Can you tell me if there is a such a thing as afree video file I can download and on which to practice.

You can also download the Free file of the Month here at VideoHive. It’s a good example of most of the products you could buy in the future and a good way to practice.

Carl

by
by
by
by
by
by