174 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
nedalm1 says
Hello Aerendyl.

Thanks for the reply to my question, and yes I can buy the software, which I will do quite soon.

Can you tell me if there is a such a thing as afree video file I can download and on which to practice.

From a laymans perspective is it difficult to make the changes, not that I dont have time to learn which I can do whilst waiting for customers, I am 70 years old and quite willing to learn but not to the extent some of what I see in the files, they are brilliannt to say the least.

If I can master making the changes I would be more than willing to purchase ready made files.

Mike.

Hey Mike,

Yes there are many different sources for learning.

Every month we have Free File of the Month that you can download for free (you have one regular license for it). Also there are web sites with tutorials like AETUTS +. Check this roundup also.

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
saddles says

Thankyou felt-tips & CarlB.

That is a good idea to download the 30 day trial of After Effects, gives me a chance to see if I am able to achieve what I wnat to do.

Looking at some of the clips I do note that in some cases the images and text are very brief and for me I would want to extend the time an image is displayed along with the accompanying text, and using my current system I am able to extend the frame (or shorten) as desired, can I do this with ready made clips from Videohive.

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
saddles says

Hello Aerendyl.

Thanks also for the links, I am looking forward to giving it a go.

by
by
by
by
by
by