7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Finland
finc says

How I import the xml file. I need a full copy of the Demo installtion of PLUTO Theme. The xml file comes with when You purchase the template.

812 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
iamthwee says

1. You’re unlikely to get a full import as most of the images on the demo theme are not sold with the same license. 2. You would need to install the WP import plugin. 3. The author should provide with a dummy xml import in their files, assuming they’ve given that option in the first place.

7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Finland
finc says

1. Images are not important, I got my own images 2. What the import plugin? 3. I have the xml file already it came with when I purchased the template

Q. How I import/use the xml file?

I have contacted Author, but still waiting.

Pluto Template is a bit funny, because I dont need to make menu items. It makes links to page on the left pane. 1. I need to know how to have link description, as he has it in the demo. 2. Have to make Menulist for products in the restaurant. etc.

There is an easy way doing it once you know how.

812 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
iamthwee says

Best to wait for the author as I don’t want to give information which may be wrong or incorrect.

If you go to the author’s item page you can post your question under the ‘comments’ options.

Thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by