How I import the xml file. I need a full copy of the Demo installtion of PLUTO Theme. The xml file comes with when You purchase the template.
1. You’re unlikely to get a full import as most of the images on the demo theme are not sold with the same license. 2. You would need to install the WP import plugin. 3. The author should provide with a dummy xml import in their files, assuming they’ve given that option in the first place.
1. Images are not important, I got my own images 2. What the import plugin? 3. I have the xml file already it came with when I purchased the template
Q. How I import/use the xml file?
I have contacted Author, but still waiting.
Pluto Template is a bit funny, because I dont need to make menu items. It makes links to page on the left pane. 1. I need to know how to have link description, as he has it in the demo. 2. Have to make Menulist for products in the restaurant. etc.
There is an easy way doing it once you know how.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.