Dear Envato Stuff,
I am new here and I don’t find any contact form do Envato Staff so I create this thread. If there is different contact way to you Envato Stuff please inform me.
We are working on a project where from the level of cockpit you can change the appearance and function of the entire page. We use the mechanism of the preview screen (customize.php). By changing various parameters in the options on the left side, the CSS styles are entered inline CSS for page preview. Ultimately are saved to external files of template – after user acceptance. You suggest that all styles should be in external files. Wordpress Codex says that you can do that: https://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Customization_API and we saw themes whitch use that solution. Is our solution compatible with your guidelines?
- Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Thanks a lot. Please close this thread.
- Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years