• Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
+4 more
plastic3 says

Hi Nissim! Can you tell me, what should i do, if i want withdraw money directly to my bank account from my non-exclusive AJ profile? As i understand, i need to register a new Payoneer account with a new e-mail (otherwise when i try to register again from another AJ profile Payoneer system said that this account already exist)? or is it possible to use already existing account? and another question..as i understand, i can use my bank card details and the money will send from Payoneer account direct to my card? Thank you so much for your time!

441 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hi Nissim! Can you tell me, what should i do, if i want withdraw money directly to my bank account from my non-exclusive AJ profile?

Hi!

If you have an additional account with one of our partners and want to set up Payoneer payments, simply select Payoneer as the payment method for that account. Once you arrive to the online application page, you have a few options:

1) You can link the new partner account to your already existing Payoneer card. This is only if you want to receive payments to the card.
2) You can instead sign up for direct bank transfers. For this option, you will need to enter an alternate e-mail address, as we allow an e-mail address to be used only once in our system

When you sign up for direct bank transfers, it will open a new account for you that has no Payoneer card associated with it. Payments sent here will be transferred directly to your bank account, with costs starting at only $2.99 per payment. In the future if you have additional partner accounts that you’d also like to receive payments from directly to your bank account, you can link them directly to this Payoneer Global Bank Transfer Service account.

You can view the exact sign up process for the Global Bank Transfer Service here: http://blog.payoneer.com/lower-fees-for-payoneers-global-bank-transfer-gbt-service/

719 posts Plastic it's fantastic:))
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
+4 more
plastic3 says

Nissim, i mean, that i have two accounts on AJ..so when i try to withdraw money from second AJ account by direct bank transfer, do i need to register again with a new e-mail? Both profiles from Envato, so i don’t understand, what a problem to withdraw money to my Payoneer account from my both profiles..sorry for my english..and i have no Payoneer card, i want to use direct bank transfer for my both AJ accounts..Thank you!

441 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

If you already have a Payoneer account set up for direct bank transfers there’s no need to apply for an additional account. Just follow the instructions shown here once you get to the online application: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-add-multiple-partners-to-one-payoneer-account/

5310 posts The Dude Abides
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
CodingJack says

It sounds like there is a confusion here regarding two separate services that Payoneer offers cardholders.

1) For any partner program that supports it (Envato for example does support it) Payoneer allows you to transfer funds from your Payoneer card to another Payoneer card. This card to card transfer service is done directly via your My Account page at Payoneer.com. It’s free to send funds to another Payoneer cardholder, and the transfer is processed within 2 hours.

The service has a limit to the amount that you can transfer and receive each month (which is listed in your My Account page and is well above $300). Also, both the sender and recipient need to have received at least (1) payout to their Payoneer cards. There is no requirement to the amount of the payment, the restriction is simply to confirm that both cards are valid and linked to a partner of ours.

Just wanted to confirm that there’s no confusion with regards to the main point I was making (highlighted above in bold).

It’s not the end of the world, but this is one of those things we should have been made aware of when the service was first offered here. As authors, we already wait up to 45 days for Envato to pay us our earnings, so this situation has now bumped that number up to 75 for me. And when you rely on marketplace earnings to pay bills, waiting 2 1/2 months to see a return on your work is a pretty long time.

441 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

The main purpose of the Payoneer card is to receive payments from our partners. This can be done as soon as your card application is approved (even before you receive the physical card) with no limit as to how much you can receive. If both Payoneer cardholders sign up to receive payments from their respective Envato accounts, card to card transfers can be used almost immediately.

That being said, I do understand the point you are making, and I apologize if it was not clear that the card to card transfer service cannot be used until you have received a payment to your account. I will pass on this feedback to our customer support department, so that they may update the FAQs in your My Account page to clearly state this.

719 posts Plastic it's fantastic:))
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
+4 more
plastic3 says
If you already have a Payoneer account set up for direct bank transfers there’s no need to apply for an additional account. Just follow the instructions shown here once you get to the online application: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-add-multiple-partners-to-one-payoneer-account/
Thank you, Nissim!
by
by
by
by
by
by