IndulgenceDesign
IndulgenceDesign Recent Posts
Threads Started
4 posts
  • United States
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
IndulgenceDesign says

Hi there, I’m hoping someone (perhaps a developer) more familiar with this site than I, will have a suggestion for a very specific plugin that I need for a site I’m migrating into WordPress.

Currently, the site is built in php, and then our financials are set up in Joomla. I am putting the entire (large) site into WordPress and in the interest of seamless transitions from page to page, I am moving our registrations and tributes from joomla to wordpress.

I have found what I believe to be an adequate plugin for the events registrations; but not for donations.

I need to be able to add some custom fields – I am currently using JoomDonation and need fields such as more details about the donation (who it’s in honor of or in memory of) and where an acknowledgement card should be sent (not always the same as the cc address). We also need the user to be able to indicate (by radio) if they are a member of our organization and whether or not the donation is what’s called a “tzedekah” (by checkbox). It needs to port to Authorize.net, and support multiple campaigns. Finally, I need to be able to set a minimum donation amount for their contributions.

Does such a plugin currently exist? I don’t think the developer of this joomla extension has interest in coding it for wordpress, and if she did, I’m sure it would be very, very costly.

Thanks in advance for any input, this is very important as I have to know what to charge the client for this part of the process and cost will definitely be a factor in the success of this project!

Best Regards, Sherry

220 posts
  • France
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
corsonr says

Hi,

i have created such a plugin for WordPress, it’s in my portfolio. It does pretty much all you need.

IndulgenceDesign
Threads Started
4 posts
  • United States
IndulgenceDesign says

Thank you for responding. Our organization doesn’t utilize PayPal (though I’ve tried to convince the ptb) because we have some older members who would be leery of that – it has to support Authorize.net.

Also – can your goal bar be disabled? We tried a goal thermometer with a different campaign at one point and got some pretty negative feedback about such a thing.

Thanks, Sherry

220 posts
  • France
  • Exclusive Author
corsonr says

Hi, the progress bar in wrapped into a shortcode, so it’s up to you to use it or not!

IndulgenceDesign
Threads Started
4 posts
  • United States
IndulgenceDesign says

Okay, but what about Authorize.net? That’s a completely immovable object for my client :)

220 posts
  • France
  • Exclusive Author
corsonr says

My plugin only use PayPal for the moment.

IndulgenceDesign
Threads Started
4 posts
  • United States
IndulgenceDesign says

Thank you for responding anyway – I really appreciate it! For anyone possibly following this thread: Okay, I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear before… my “need” list for this plugin are as follows:

• Must support Authorize.net
  • run multiple campaigns (various departments accept donations)
  • customizable fields within each campaign including text, radio, and check box
  • set minimum donation amount

I am currently using JoomDonation.

Thanks so much, I really hope there’s a workable solution here that I can purchase. Best Regards, Sherry

by
by
by
by
by
by