129 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
MCDenny says

I think the reviewers made a big mistake, not a long time this has happened to me. Item Reject:

Unfortunately your submission Touch To Play isn’t ready for AudioJungle and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies:

My: - It is my opinion that the item should be approved - Many items on the site are of low quality, but they are accepted - I would like to hear the opinion of other people on this site, if I really need something to fix it again and attach the item to upload. - If house music can not pass a quality music on this site I think my place is not here, in addition to 51 other items

Link: https://soundcloud.com/mc-denny/house-music-audiojungle

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Discussion

1420 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
UJ-pro says

Hi MCDenny,

nice track. The sound/mix can’t be the matter. The style as well not. But it wouldn’t have been rejected when there’s no reason for. That’s why I would ask the support.

Good luck and cheers, Udo

129 posts
+1 more
MCDenny says

Hi MCDenny,

nice track. The sound/mix can’t be the matter. The style as well not. But it wouldn’t have been rejected when there’s no reason for. That’s why I would ask the support.

Good luck and cheers, Udo
I’ll try to get more information, but I still think this is amazing
733 posts
  • Located in Poland
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
FxProSound says

Nice melody and positive mood. If I were picky the reasons might be: mix issues – mainly with not audible bass line, the composition is liitle boring – 1:30 should be enough without copying near the same twice. Generally good thing for loopable music bed not full length track :) Hope it helps.

129 posts
+1 more
MCDenny says

Nice melody and positive mood. If I were picky the reasons might be: mix issues – mainly with not audible bass line, the composition is liitle boring – 1:30 should be enough without copying near the same twice. Generally good thing for loopable music bed not full length track :) Hope it helps.

Thank you very much :) I will listen to advice

205 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
TJMusic says

It sounds like it was made of loops, the looping stands out too much. The snares sound horribly flat, with no changes in velocity. The beat sounds too much compressed, it causes all other sounds to pulse. Some mainstream productions are often overcompressed this way, but here we’re not making the music for radio, so there is no point in fighting a loudness wars.

Take any successful track by ATB for example, and compare. You’ll hear what your production lacked. You were heading in a really nice direction, but the result was not proffesionally sounding yet.

And if you need to resort to the argument that there are many items with low quality, you’re answering the question yourself – your item quality was not that high. And the point is that the requirements went up a lot recently, so the low quality items are not longer acceptes like they used to be.

How many times did you listen to this track when polishing the mix up? It seems pretty monotonous just after a few listenings. It’s a good idea to listen to the track for several days, on different equipments and in different environments, trying to catch up any weaknesses to fix, before submitting the final version. It’s because the final stage of composing releases too much enthusiasm and causes the composer to miss too many flaws that become obvious after more repeatitive listening.

129 posts
+1 more
MCDenny says

It sounds like it was made of loops, the looping stands out too much. The snares sound horribly flat, with no changes in velocity. The beat sounds too much compressed, it causes all other sounds to pulse. Some mainstream productions are often overcompressed this way, but here we’re not making the music for radio, so there is no point in fighting a loudness wars.

Take any successful track by ATB for example, and compare. You’ll hear what your production lacked. You were heading in a really nice direction, but the result was not proffesionally sounding yet.

And if you need to resort to the argument that there are many items with low quality, you’re answering the question yourself – your item quality was not that high. And the point is that the requirements went up a lot recently, so the low quality items are not longer acceptes like they used to be.

How many times did you listen to this track when polishing the mix up? It seems pretty monotonous just after a few listenings. It’s a good idea to listen to the track for several days, on different equipments and in different environments, trying to catch up any weaknesses to fix, before submitting the final version. It’s because the final stage of composing releases too much enthusiasm and causes the composer to miss too many flaws that become obvious after more repeatitive listening.

Thank you for your honest feedback, I will try to do better in the future, to hear the song a few days is a very good idea, so is this more would happen, thank you very much.

1847 posts
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+13 more
SamBerson says

Just had a listen. I must say that I would 100% buy this track! I loved it, however, bass is flat, and please please please use better drum samples!

Please send link if it’s approved.

Sam :)

129 posts
+1 more
MCDenny says

Just had a listen. I must say that I would 100% buy this track! I loved it, however, bass is flat, and please please please use better drum samples!

Please send link if it’s approved.

Sam :)

Thank you Sam I will make the necessary repairs and re-upload, then you send :)

by
by
by
by
by
by