517 posts
    Won a competition Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Located in Australia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
simonswiss says

My Theme was recently hard rejected – i have made some major modifications and would like to have your opinion about this: http://dummy.dev4.webenabled.net/fourseasons/index-winter.html

Ultimately, there will be 4 color schemes (4 seasons) that can be seen here http://dummy.dev4.webenabled.net/fourseasons/index.html – but i’m not convinced about the summer color yet.

By the way, it’s me snowboarding in the video – that day was siiiiick!!

Let me know what you think :-)

Simon

1677 posts Multimedia Artistry
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says
  • Readability and spacing still need alot of work.
  • Also the headings need punch.
  • Paragraphs are too long and discouraging to read.
  • Overall design needs new and creative concept.
  • Try to make it unique. ..

Good luck!

517 posts
    Won a competition Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Located in Australia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
simonswiss says

thank you dnp.

Hard rejected again, with the usual “unfortunately your item doesn’t meet the minimum requirements…” message.

I won’t give up, one day it will be approved!

I am still somehow convinced that the issues, before being visual design glitches, are technical css issues and bad cross-browser compatibility. IE is making me crazy!

Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says

Nope, CROSS browser support is a reason for soft disable or soft rejection.

Your rejection is purely based on the fact that you have a weak design.

517 posts
+5 more
simonswiss says

ok, thanks for the input, good to know!

Does that mean that if you have an outstanding design, even if cross browser support is very badly handled, you should still get a soft rejection?

Thanks for this info, it helps me out figure out what i have to work on first!

Simon

+4 more
dnp_theme says

Yep that could be the reason.

by
by
by
by
by
by