• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
PixeledArt says
@ collis. You said, buyers do not have a dashboard, because there is no information for them to have there.. Well I have a suggestion, why don’t buyers become an “Items you have not rated” dashboard? So that they rate items they have bought and not rated yet…..
+1 Great idea! Most buyers tend to not care about rating, so this would be good reminder.

You can also add an area for item suggestion based on the of files buyers previously browsed or you could just put the files of the authors they are following.

48 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
bluegestalt says
on the audiojungle recent items, or similar items pane, there are no names under each preview – it would be good to have these back

+1
for the other marketplaces maybe it’s not so important, but for audio files the title can give you a hint of what the audio is (at least if it’s a sfx or music).

And please… add the possibility to show more than 3 bookmarks in your profile!
I can’t see any reason why not to enable such a thing… if you want to limit this feature at least set the limit around 10, so any author will be able to show his/her entire portfolio.

72 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
YasenSlavov says

Can I suggest an explanation is added by the viewer when a file is “temporarily held” because it happened to me and I’d like to know why my file is being held for a day now! Thanks!

1125 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Costa Rica
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
hansv says
Can I suggest an explanation is added by the viewer when a file is “temporarily held” because it happened to me and I’d like to know why my file is being held for a day now! Thanks!

Another reviewer has to look over your item, as the first reviewer might not be sure if the item should be accepted. It is usually the answer you are looking for. And just relax… your file will be reviewed, just be patient.

72 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
YasenSlavov says

I’m aware of the “possible reasons” for delaying a review. My thought was that the reviewer leaves a “particular reason” for the delay because, in my case for example, the file is neither copyright suspicious nor complex.

10 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Flash4Fun says

still confused with this site,

(-) - everything is BIG , so it causing lost focus to the file (especially the title text for the file it’s looks super BIG , i can read it from 5 meter distance :D )
- more scroll needed to view entire page
- too many padding
- too boxy
- badge look similar color one an each other ( look at ‘silver’ paw and ‘blue still’ paw, it’s look very similar :D ) also for the smiley, also DS lost blink-blink on his paw :P
- old badges is more strong than the new
- top seller file in profile page is missing

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

I’d like to be able to scroll through people I follow and my followers for sure – rather than the kinda weird few avatars and some dots – also a count of people I follow would be nice under the total followers I have on my dash.

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

Forgot to mention – please increase the popular authors section to include more than the reduced 6 we got today – we need a min of top 10 or something.

5 posts
vrob says

How about more readable text colors with more contrast from the background.

I find the Welcome text on the homepage so low contrast that I couldn’t even see that there was any text at all. I wondered why there were links scattered randomly across the div until I realize that there was a whole paragraph of text there that I couldn’t see and the links were just part of the text. It’s really really bad when you can’t even see that there are any words there at all. I have a window by my monitor with sun coming in, so that’s part of it, but wow. That’s pretty low contrast. Must be a nightmare for anyone with bad vision.

2114 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
fifty_tons says

The font size is way too big in the forum titles. If you have more than 3 words, you can’t read it all.

by
by
by
by
by
by