2127 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

1. Ability for Buyers to Search Bought items.

So FAR . . .

EDIT :

As a buyer, it would also be nice to have an item showing what licensing I have per item – info listed next to item purchased if possible:

LICENSES = 4

951 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
Giallo says

I think Darkstar and Philmo said pretty much everything at the beginning of the post

390 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
Rayzong says
Giallo said
I think Darkstar and Philmo said pretty much everything at the beginning of the post

Yeah in a more elaborated way :D

146 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
kamarashev says

also is there any way items of the exclusive authors to get more views(to be more reachable) cuz for example some non exclusive authors add like a hundred of items at once and flood the whole frontpage + recent items and bury a lot of items that are way more cooler and unique.

i`ll back up my opinion with something else too. for example an exclusive author works on something new and unique then upload it while the non exclusive author just upload a lot and by a lot i mean hudge amound of items(which by the way you can find in like 10 other websites) which are already made and bury the work of the people that put effort and try to create unique stuff that you can`t find in the other stock sites.

pretty much that`s it i`ll finish with a smile :D

104 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
everytuesday says

To throw in my two cents, just curious where the line gets drawn with nudity. This is getting beyond ridiculous, and I kind of feel like it taints all of us that are using this marketplace to put out good, design driven work. Seeing this today put me a little over the edge after just being basically disgusted, but silent in the past: http://graphicriver.net/item/million-dollar-and-certificate-party/457517?WT.ac=new_item

123 posts
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+6 more
redeffect says
everytuesday said
To throw in my two cents, just curious where the line gets drawn with nudity. This is getting beyond ridiculous, and I kind of feel like it taints all of us that are using this marketplace to put out good, design driven work. Seeing this today put me a little over the edge after just being basically disgusted, but silent in the past: http://graphicriver.net/item/million-dollar-and-certificate-party/457517?WT.ac=new_item

+1

185 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
ChrisFarina says
everytuesday said

+1 totally tasteless and in appropriate. Looks real bad when sending clients to the site.

Is there anything being done about photos in preview images of fliers or any file for that matter, that are of famous people? I think that this will only cause problems in the future and needs to be addressed.

For home page exposure in regards to batch uploads… Please limit to 3 to 5 items. Also if an author is non exclusive they shouldn’t have homepage exposure.

Philmo and Darkstar said just about everything else ;)

Thanks Collis!

846 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
kaixer says

Hi Collis,

I just want to know how GR staff handle Featured Author and Featured Files every week?

This week RypeArts become featured author, but he only have 1 item and still orange paw. I still can accept if his item become featured item.

Honestly, I also want to be featured, not only me but there are lots of great author with lots of item in GR also want to be featured . And today GR staff featured someone who are gave small contribution in GR. ? Do you think it’s fair?

I’m afraid I’ll be on GR blacklist if I keep complaining. 8)

Peace.

1048 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+6 more
survivor says
kaixer said
I’m afraid I’ll be on GR blacklist if I keep complaining. 8)

You are allready there :D

353 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+5 more
MonikaM says
kaixer said
Hi Collis,

I just want to know how GR staff handle Featured Author and Featured Files every week?

Wondering about the same thing here. Even some authors from the first ‘top authors’ pages weren’t featured yet, while some authors/files were featured twice.

by
by
by
by
by
by