3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
DanielMesa says

Hello, graphicriver fellas!!

I have a couple of items approved and I would like some feedback to improve. I think my item is quite good in terms of quality, so I would like to know if you would leave the item as-is and work on adding more to the portfolio, or if it would be best to work on improving this particular mascot so sales would increase (they are pretty low right now…)

This is the item: http://graphicriver.net/item/mascot-expert-in-your-niche/3179790?WT.ac=portfolio&WT.seg_1=portfolio&WT.z_author=DanielMesa

Thanks!!

Daniel.

131 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Netherlands
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
ThemeWork says

Well your item is not bad at all, it’s pretty good but imo i would change some minor things, i don’t really like the ‘pocket’ on his left (your right) it doesnt fit well with the rest of the character. Also, not all icons on his chest are that good for instance the question mark on the large char. it could be better and it’s not centered.

Another thing could possibly be to make the preview image a little bit more attractive.

Hope it’s use full and good luck with the sales

3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
DanielMesa says

Thanks!! That helps a lot, thanks for taking the time to review my item.

As a matter of fact, I also wonder if photoshop files are more popular and used, since it seems like vector is less paid attention to. I think people might think of Photoshop as something closer to what everybody uses, as opposed to Illustrator, which seems more infrequent?

Well, just looking for ways to improve my work and serve customers better. :)

Daniel.

147 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Cre8tiveCloud says

I really like it. my issue is the way the preview image is selling it, the black and white is too basic. Take a look at this for some inspiration.

http://graphicriver.net/item/character-monster-creation-kit-create-us/115951?WT.ac=category_thumb&WT.seg_1=category_thumb&WT.z_author=RZDESIGN

Hope this helps! Good Luck

by
by
by
by
by
by