I was thinking if authors could get more feedback from reviewers something that might look like this:
Basically, this might ensure the following:
- Authors will need to confirm their agreement before their item goes live.
- Authors get a clear idea about criteria used to evaluate their items.
- Help authors know what they should do to improve their items and ask for a raise.
- Avoid pointless price negotiation.
- Improve marketplace items’ value.
This was inspired from the new rating feature
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Won a Competition
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 amazing i love the idea. this could also help authors to know where to improve next time or on the same file. bravo!!!!
Just neat. Great idea.
This looks very good, however I think this will be really time consuming on the reviewers side of things and the decision between a 1 or a 2 in design quality is a bit weird to make
The pricing aspect of it and the ability to accept it going live is a great idea though!
+2 This is a fantastic idea mjxone! The “Reviewer Rating” Criteria’s should probably be adjusted slightly for each different marketplace, but I think it can definitely do lot’s of good to the whole review process.
Its a decent idea but the review process would take even longer if it was implemented.
This is bad idea from several different points of view. Sorry, but i have to be honest. 1. review ,time issue, 2. Reviewers will give better scores to their mate-sellers , 3. price grade??, 4. complexity???
I can make extra complex thing to sound awful. Complexity can be judged only from classical point of view, cause classical music has rules in complexities, very strong and well-known rules. So if a reviewer does not have a classical diploma, his idea about complexity is not valid.
To be honest i dont like it