PROBLEM: In the template linked above, IMPULS is a single page with multiple boxes. The boxes are listed as buttons at the top of the page. In my installation, wordpress only treats PAGES as buttons at the top of the page (not BOXES). How do I get it to treat the BOXES as the buttons?
I hope that makes sense.
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi bkuhlman, this is a general open forum, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.
Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.