2023 posts Review Manager
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

So my girlfriend will be attending UNLV in Las Vegas so we’ve driven down here (from way up north in Moscow, Idaho) so the people that want her to attend the university can show her around, etc. We will also be looking for apartments while we are here.

Now, I came along for the apartments part of it. That means I have 2.5 days of sitting in a hotel room either working or spending part of that time exploring Vegas.

So, I thought I would try to spice up the forums a bit and either take requests of places to go see (I would take some pictures/video and post them) or suggestions on what in the heck I should do. I’ve never been here before so I’m very curious and would love any suggestions! :D

Oh, I also brought a laptop and my wireless broadband card with a web cam. So at some point today or tonight I might go for a stroll down the strip or something and broadcast a live stream. :) If I do, I’ll let you all know in advance.

2529 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

If you have the money, go out to dinner at the Bellagio Hotel. It’s the nicest buffet in town.

1435 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

Oh, I will be very interested to watch that :)

115 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
zigmat says

Wow, Moscow, Idaho, sound really funny to Russian guy like me :)

+12 more
jremick Envato team says
Wow, Moscow, Idaho, sound really funny to Russian guy like me :)

lol, whenever people ask where I’m from I always have to make sure I say Idaho. Otherwise the first thing people ask is if I’m from Russia even though I sound 100% American. :)

2529 posts
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Hey Jarel,

When I first met you, I thought you were from Russia too!

2541 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

While your there check out the new Treasure Island hotel, I have heard they revamped it since I was there and it’s supposedly a lot of fun.

Also, I can’t remember the name of the hotel but one of them has the famous rollercoaster that comes out of it, you have to give it a ride if you like rollercoasters!

And lastly, if you really want to geek out, you could go to one of the medieval dinners (I think its in Excalibur) where you are served like in the dark ages and watch the knights joust one another. Cheesey but a lot of fun :)

Have a great time Jarel :)

+12 more
jremick Envato team says
Hey Jarel, When I first met you, I thought you were from Russia too!

haha, that’s great. :) Do you know about how much the Bellagio Hotel buffet costs?

And lastly, if you really want to geek out, you could go to one of the medieval dinners (I think its in Excalibur) where you are served like in the dark ages and watch the knights joust one another. Cheesey but a lot of fun :)

Oh man, a medieval dinner would be funny. I’ll have to look that up and check it out.

Thanks forthe suggestions guys! :-) I hope I don’t drive everyone crazy posting pictures on twitter. later tonight should be interesting, lol.

2529 posts
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

About $20-$25 per person. But, it’s really something you should just do.

Also, check out the rollercoaster at the New York building. It’s pretty fun…especially at night!

+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Oh, that’s not bad. We’ll definitely have to go do that then. Maybe tonight we get hit the buffet and then go check out the roller coaster. lol, so much to do and so little time! :D

by
by
by
by
by
by