2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says
About $20-$25 per person. But, it’s really something you should just do.

Also, check out the rollercoaster at the New York building. It’s pretty fun…especially at night!
Ah the New York building, I couldn’t remember the name. Your absolutely right though, I rode it at night when I was there and it was amazingly pretty with being able to see everything all lit up.
2023 posts Review Manager
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Well, no live streaming of the Las Vegas strip (maybe tonight) but I’ve posted some pictures on twipic ( http://twitpic.com/photos/stupidsucks ) and tweeted about it a little.

Yesterday we went to Diablo’s Cantina for dinner (with a group from UNLV ) which ended up where nearly naked girls on the bar dancing and pouring drinks directly into people’s mouths. I’ve never seen that one before so it caught me off guard, lol.

Then we went and checked out the Bellagio and the water show in front.

Today we checked out a bunch of apartments and liked one so much we filled out all the paper work and reserved it for when we move. We got it for $300 cheaper than normal, mostly because of the poor economy and housing market. Their loss is our gain though, lol. :D

We won’t be doing the roller coaster as we just don’t have time and we’ll be hitting the buffet for dinner tonight at the Bellagio or the Rio (some locals and an ex-chef said Rio was really good food). Then we’ll head down the rest of the strip to see as much as we can before our legs get too tired to keep going. I’ll be posting twitpics as we go and hopefully take a drive from one end of the strip to the next and stream it via web cam. :-D I’ll record it too if we end up doing it.

Anyway, fun fun. I’m very excited to be moving here especially because the apartments are SOOOO nice compared to Moscow, Idaho apartments and I will have TONS more work opportunities here. :) From a town of 20k (10k are students) to a city of 1 million +.

4908 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Put $5 on 00 for me! ;)

3217 posts Point. Counterpoint.
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
ADG3studios Envato team says
Put $5 on 00 for me! ;)

Hehehe, Mark’s in it for the big risk! :D:P

Sounds like a blast Xmd, I’m sure you will definitely enjoy your time there.. great deal on the digs too :)

2023 posts Review Manager
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

haha, I’m not a gambling man. At least not right now as we’re down here to look for apartments. :)

We checked out the Rio which was kinda shady, then went to Planet Hollywood and ended up eating at P.F. Chang’s since that’s my gf’s favorite restaurant. We drove down the part of the strip we didn’t get to see after that. Now it’s 1am and we have to get up and leave at 5am! bleh! lol

At least once we live here we’ll have plenty of time to check things out and I’ll be able to nerd out and drive down the strip with the live stream web cam. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by