• Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+1 more
BITGEM says

multiple preview thumbs and images would be nice, but i think i will be able to fit most of the important stuff on the preview image. the 360° turnaround is cool!

have been doing a lot of test renderings and experiments with poly vs maya hair and im going to start work on some detailed maps and a final haircut next. the clothes are only dummy at the moment with no details and material settings, i will get to that later :) WIP link

1173 posts
  • Australia
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Motionreactor says
multiple preview thumbs and images would be nice, but i think i will be able to fit most of the important stuff on the preview image. the 360° turnaround is cool!

have been doing a lot of test renderings and experiments with poly vs maya hair and im going to start work on some detailed maps and a final haircut next. the clothes are only dummy at the moment with no details and material settings, i will get to that later :) WIP link

Great work! Nice blend of realism and a bit of style too. The pose and hair styling is really helping to sell the overall piece of work.

2715 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Switzerland
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+3 more
DanielKeller says

Great work! Nice blend of realism and a bit of style too. The pose and hair styling is really helping to sell the overall piece of work.

I think I’m in love with 3D… it looks so awesome, but I guess it’s quite a loooot of work in it

431 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Australia
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
john says

It’s gonna be pretty sweet!

by
by