I live 200 km away from epicenter and I woke up because of explosion.
Bedros, we sure do. What a pity there were no cell-phones with cameras back then
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
This is an italian website, but the video shows a lot: http://video.corriere.it/pioggia-meteoriti-russia-centinaia-feriti/cda2130e-774a-11e2-a4c3-479aedd6327d
Just estimate the light: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efvP-RRuJuA&feature=youtu.be&t=31s
Are you sure that’s not just a pilot of a regular plane going with too much vodka?
Joking aside, this is awesome event! Too bad people got injured, but on the brighter side, they aren’t hurt seriously.