3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
fuertegfx says

While searching on the net for WordPress business themes I bumped a couple of times with this theme called “Silver Business WordPress Theme” listed on other sites as one of the best http://www.lakeshorebranding.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/silver-business-wordpress-theme.jpg I looked on Themeforest, but I dont see it on the site’s showcase so I can buy it, I contacted costumer service and that didnt help at all, they told me to pretty much come here and hope someone knows what Im talking about… sooo, here I am, does anyone know where I can find this theme or something with the exact or very similar layout? (Ive been looking)

Thanks

Andres

441 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
pixelnourish says

My assumption is that the theme has been removed. This can happen for a number of reasons.

After a quick google search, this is the URL that it should’ve been:
http://themeforest.net/item/silverbusiness-wordpress-template/35896

Which you can see is a 404 page.

Finding a similar theme layout will just require you to browse through the ThemeForest library. There are thousands of business themes out there, I’m certain you will find one you like!

Cheers, Kate

140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
weblusive says

1-2 months ago the administration began removing non wordpress3-compatible themes. The theme may have fallen under that category.

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
fuertegfx says

That was my suspicion, but while looking for that one I did find another one that I really like, thanks for your replies.

by
by
by
by
by
by