3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

With the future launch of PhotoDune, Envato most likely will update its Asset Library, but just in case, I’d like to register here in the Forum the clear need for the inclusion of people/model photos, so that authors can use them in item previews. This would greatly help to prevent confusion and possible misuse of photographs found elsewhere.

Based on many forum threads, it seems the biggest need is for photographs of women, and models in general, for party flyers and related items on GraphicRiver.

If you have any other suggestions regarding types/genres of photos you’d find useful to be included, this is the place.

3085 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

With the future launch of PhotoDune, Envato most likely will update its Asset Library, but just in case, I’d like to register here in the Forum the clear need for the inclusion of people/model photos, so that authors can use them in item previews. This would greatly help to prevent confusion and possible misuse of photographs found elsewhere.

Based on many forum threads, it seems the biggest need is for photographs of women, and models in general, for party flyers and related items here on GraphicRiver.

If you have any other suggestions regarding types/genres of photos you’d find useful to be included, this is the place.

The only need is the model images. Old assets must be updated with some new general images though. They are quite old now and I DOUBT if there are many authors who still use it.

2104 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

It more a case of having some set of similar photos so if your making a website you need enough images for you to use while keeping the same look and feel!

by
by
by
by
by
by