1431 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

I have a small suggestion, can all author please include reviewer’s feedback when re-submitting files?

This will help reviewers to keep track on what you improved or modified. Besides, when a different reviewer take over the file, he will know what he need to review. This will speed up the review process and also may avoid the “double standard” or “confusing rejections” issue.

If that is a fresh upload, you can try to provide some information that you think may help the reviewer in the reviewing process.

162 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
FLEXIncubator says

Well, nice idea… but one thought about it. FlashDen has many authors, right? And obviously, you can not be sure that every author (especially new ones, for example, like me) is honest. So, how can you be sure that the author have corrected only those “mistakes” which was marked by the first reviewer and which was later put into feedback to next reviewer? I am totally agree with you that it may speed up the process, but it may also make some harm to flashden, don’t you think so? I mean that if the second reviewer will review only some part of the package he or she may miss some new “mistakes” in the files.

1431 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

Hmm, that’s true, we need to consider that too.

151 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Keenpixel says

It seems like Envato should be able to put into place some sort of system where submissions are logged and kept track of, including any reviewer comments. Perhaps there could be an option for resubmitting an item so that it uses the previous item number. That way all feedback and correspondence would be right there for any reviewer to see…

Just a thought.

8251 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says
It seems like Envato should be able to put into place some sort of system where submissions are logged and kept track of, including any reviewer comments. Perhaps there could be an option for resubmitting an item so that it uses the previous item number. That way all feedback and correspondence would be right there for any reviewer to see… Just a thought.

yeha similar to a ticket system..

3545 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
KrownThemes says
yeha similar to a ticket system..
This would be so freakin’ awesome!! ..and files could be put on hold this way(when they are rejected)
1173 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Motionreactor says

Amanda has indicated recently in another thread that these kinds of features are being looked at right now by the dev team.

65 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
pairofdimez says

One thing the reviewers could do for the authors (and some of them already do this) is paste our item description in rejection emails. I find it really useful.

As far as authors letting reviewers no about previous rejections … that isn’t really going to work, mainly for reason FLEX already stated.

1594 posts Chris Robinson
  • Located in United States
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
contempoinc says
One thing the reviewers could do for the authors (and some of them already do this) is paste our item description in rejection emails. I find it really useful.

I’ve gotten in the habit of saving the descriptions in text file with the theme files, just in case.

4247 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

Hey I’ve done that a number of times too.

by
by
by
by
by
by