2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
IbrahimTolaj says

Hi guys, :)

Let’s say, I uploaded my after effects Element 3D project that contains a 3D object that is not included in the Element 3D installer, but videohive review soft rejected it and asked me to include that 3d model…but the thing is that the 3D model I used is not mine…but if I buy extended license does that mean that I can include it within the main .zip files.

I was reading the extended license agreement and details but it was not helping me enough to understand if it allows me to include the 3d object or not.

So what I want to know is: “If I buy extended license for a file am I allowed to include it in the project files or not?”

I am sorry about my English my friends, All love and respect to you all. Ibrax, West Springfield.

653 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
abstract-labs says

Hey Ibrax see the last faq on this page: http://videohive.net/licenses/faq

“Can I allow another author to use my item within their stock item? Or can I ask another author if I can use their element within my larger project?

Yes. This can be done with the permission of the author of the first item. To keep things simple, the first author can permit the second author to do this under the terms of the extended license. Keep a copy of the permission.”

So you should first ask the permission to the author, and if he is ok with that you can buy an extended license… keep his written permission, you may need it in future :)

2 posts
IbrahimTolaj says

Thank you so much for the help andrus9000. Great support :)

by
by
by
by
by
by