449 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
Final_Step says

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to include one project in another?

I mean something like a transition that was uploaded like a motion graphics file and i will include it in a full size project…

Is allowed ?

Thanks in advance, Daniel.

5173 posts
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+12 more
felt_tips Moderator says

@Final Step.

I think if it’s your own project it’s fine. :)

It makes sense. If your project has a great background, there are buyers who might be interested to have the background without shelling out on the project.

-f.

596 posts THINK DIFFERENT
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
Generator says

Have I not read somewhere – maybe here in the forums – something to the effect that if you have a motion graphics item for sale, you cannot include it for ‘free’ in a project? Could be wrong…

EDIT : http://videohive.net/forums/thread/package-of-items-/31892

Certainly rendered versions of project elements (eg. backgrounds) have been and are allowed.

1283 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected more than 1000 items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
graphic4444 says

it’s a great idea to somehow figure out how to ‘bundle’ things together, too – to give discounts either on multiple-projects put together in the same bundle, and/or motion graphics as part of a bundled package, but I don’t think envato is set up to do bundles (yet?), but that would increase sales revenue, most likely. and special time limited discount offers, and other effective marketing/product sales techniques.

449 posts
+3 more
Final_Step says

ok thanks for the answer, I’m going to use this transition I have just created for my new full length project.

449 posts
+3 more
Final_Step says
I think the other thread was more about compiling a file package from several other files that you already have on sale. Let’s say you have 3 Motion Graphic background animations. You take them as they are, and put them in one zip and sell as a new file – that’s not allowed, but if you take your existing background and use it in your title or logo reveler and maybe add a transition that you also have on sale – in my understanding -that’s fine. But again – Mark would know this better. He’s the boss.

When you think of it sounds just like a sale in the shops… you get the same for lower price.. someone wants to have all of the elements, so he is not going to spend 6-12 $ for each of them…. It is much better for him to buy the whole pack which includes all of them for something like 20-27$

by
by
by
by
by
by