12 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Qatar
aijaz
says

if u staying outside on india minimum 6 months u can get easily NRI or NRO account from ICICIBANK or AXIS BANK

if u withdraw your payment(which is come from outside from india) on NRI or NRO account than u r not eligible to pay tax to indian account

but problem is how to get NRI or NRO account 1. buy working visa for any tax free country like any gulf country (mostly Islamic country ) 2. stay there for six month or more and get account

I think it is cheaper than 30 lakh rupees

i am also withdraw my salary on NRI account that y i know this i don’t need to pay tax for Indian govt

1 post
bennyjs123
says

10 Millions is a huge income! I am not exactly sure about how much tax will be deducted or how much exemptions is possible, but you can check this site where they have given the income tax slabs according to income. Check it there is any help in this: http://www.incometaxslabs.co.in

346 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
visualkicks
says

You’re joking right? haha, oh man I wish I was only paying 10%. You guys in india sure are lucky. Try something like 48% :)

322 posts WordPress Theme Devoloper
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
kayapati
says

Thanks a lot for all your visions, ideas, suggestions and understandings towards Income Tax (not in india for all authors).

It shows that, we as authors have the interest towards tax calculations, but we still have to learn and put our time to know exactly what is the tax for us (Authors selling Themes), consider it is a software export, product sales, have to pay service tax, sales tax, flat 30% tax ?

Hope we can get some clear ideas from our Auditors….

I will share if anything comes in my way, kindly share yours!

Thanks, Ram

We also waiting for clarity on this.

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
codemenow
says

Hi,

So, do you have any update on this?

Thanks.

1295 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Achieved the monthly Community Superstar Award
  • Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
+3 more
crelegant
says

You’re joking right? haha, oh man I wish I was only paying 10%. You guys in india sure are lucky. Try something like 48% :)

Standard of living is also according to that 10%. Have you been to India? I live in Mumbai, one of the metro cities in India.

Travelling by trains is nightmare. Roads are poorly constructed. Potholes every where. No rules and regulation. Cleanliness is major issue here, people are just illiterate. Government is just ignorant. Government officials are corrupted, they put half money in their pocket instead of utilizing them for public needs.

This was the truth of past and we are hoping things to change after Sir Modi has became the PM of India.

I would be more than happy to pay more income tax if I am provided with ample facilities like western countries have.

Sorry for going Off-Topic.

117 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
uckhandla
says

Hello. I am a individual freelancer from Gujarat, India. I am looking for business, accounting and tax advice for selling themes and templates here on themeforest.net.

Please give me the contact of the CA who proven experience on this matter. Is he available on Elance, oDesk?

1295 posts
  • Achieved the monthly Community Superstar Award
  • Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
+3 more
crelegant
says

^ Go with vakilsearch.com

500 posts CTLY is not my last name
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Won a competition
+12 more
surjithctly
says

@designthemes, How much you ended up paying last year and this year?

Would love to know.

117 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
uckhandla
says

@designthemes, How much you ended up paying last year and this year? Would love to know.

Urgently I need tax-vat advice for selling themes and templates here on themeforest.net. Then if more sales I need for accounting.

by
by
by
by
by
by