36 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Germany
+2 more
EricProchnow says

I’m absolutely with you guys, and in my opinion the price calculation from EFEKT_Studio is more than appropriate.

1286 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected more than 1000 items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
graphic4444 says

and since I’ve just spent hundreds on projects this past week from my bookmarked projects, in anticipation of a ‘stealth price increase’ , that would be great, so my competitors now have to spend more, and you guys get more lol :)

here’s to higher sales!

2354 posts Small, but tough
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

and since I’ve just spent hundreds on projects this past week from my bookmarked projects, in anticipation of a ‘stealth price increase’ , that would be great, so my competitors now have to spend more, and you guys get more lol :) here’s to higher sales!

Hmm, maybe we’ll wait for some time.

410 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
GhosTeam says

and since I’ve just spent hundreds on projects this past week from my bookmarked projects

:) Over 1000 bought projects ! wow Thanks Ken….

2301 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

He is even closer to 5000 than to 1000, I think :)

What’s up staff? Waiting for price increase here :)

437 posts butlerm.com
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
butlerm says

He is even closer to 5000 than to 1000, I think :) What’s up staff? Waiting for price increase here :)

Just a guess but the forums are not really an appropriate place for them to respond to this. Best thing to do if you want a change is contact envato support.

5180 posts
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
+12 more
felt_tips Moderator says

He is even closer to 5000 than to 1000, I think :) What’s up staff? Waiting for price increase here :)
Just a guess but the forums are not really an appropriate place for them to respond to this. Best thing to do if you want a change is contact envato support.

Oh I dunno… a lively and open discussion about pricing policy is well served on the forums, rather than in the shadowy, anonymous nether-world of a private discussion with support.

If staff don’t come back, then we can assume that they don’t know, don’t want to commit, or don’t want to go public for fear of shaking up sales on the market-place. Fair enough. But it would be nice for someone to drop by and say, “we’re reading, we’re listening, we’re thinking, but we can’t let on what we’re thinking.”

5569 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

We’re always reading and always listening :)

I can’t comment about price increases since it’s not within the realm of my department. But we can pass on your suggestions, which we’ve done already by including them in the Community Report.

5180 posts
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
+12 more
felt_tips Moderator says

We’re always reading and always listening :) I can’t comment about price increases since it’s not within the realm of my department. But we can pass on your suggestions, which we’ve done already by including them in the Community Report.

Nice to know you’re lurking, Travis. ;-)

And good to know that some of our more in-depth discussions might meet the ears of the powers that be. :-)

2301 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

In the last weeks I’ve seen a dramatic price decrease for the newer accepted projects. Packs with 4 logos go for the same price as one logo did uploaded from me few weeks ago.

Today I’ve seen a Glitch Bundle containing 43 different animations/presets, which has the same price.

Seriously reviewers, you are undermining the prices of the whole marketplace with your price tags lately. This thread was about a general price increase, but I think now it is time to reconsider how you price the items.

For example, originality gets a higher price as it seems, but the only one who benefits from that are the ones that copy that project and get lower price.

Especially the prices for bundles and packs should be reconsidered, always keep in mind what prices they would add up to when they are submitted individually and then give maybe a 30-50% discount on that.

by
by
by
by
by
by