InDesign Template - Clean Creative Service Contract for your Business - Hard rejected, why?

51 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
OFFI says

It was an InDesign template. The Photoshop version is already online in the Marketplace. [Link removed by staff]

Screenshot InDesign Template:

Message from Review Team:
We’re sorry, your item Clean Creative Service Contract for your Business has not been approved for sale on GraphicRiver. This is the reason given by our item inspector:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our current technical quality requirements and cannot be accepted. Please continue reading as we’ve explained why we’ve declined your submission.

=== Why We’ve Declined Your Submission ===

1) Unfortunately the quality of your file does not meet the high standards we have here thus we cannot approve the item at this moment.

2) We already have plenty similar files with higher quality. We are looking for some more unique designs instead.

3717 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred more than 5000 members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Envato team says
Moved to Item Discussion.

Edit: As far as I am aware (I spoke with a Staff member earlier in the week about a similar question) if you already have a PSD template on sale, you can’t submit a separate INDD file, you must only submit it to the same item.

1838 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

Come to think of it, you will get more sale for your “psd template” which is already for sale if you offer the inDesign version included with the “psd template”

51 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
OFFI says

Ok, thank you. :nerdy: I updated the File. This Package contains now InDesign & Photoshop Template. Now it must be released only…

1950 posts Do the Needful
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

Just a head’s up that I removed the link to your PSD item, OFFI . Forum rules don’t allow direct linking to portfolio items. ;)

http://wiki.envato.com/community/forums-community/forum-rules/
1838 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

Hey OFFI , mention the word “Updated” with the the date of the update so your previous buyers can see it if they return to the item page. Also! New buyers will be excited to know that they get to buy the updated version. Mention it.

by
by
by
by
by
by