Which one and why?
I’m really annoyed with RBI and PayPal. Feel like
You will have to..!!! Since we are Indian users, and there are RBI to rule us over paypal
Me to really pissed off due to annoyed rules implemented by RBI … auto withdrawal and receive limit.. huh i sifted to moneybooker and payoneer .. let see which of them turns out well.. now m done with paypal.
1. PayPal needs a CC. And I’m a minor.
2. Payoneer – haven’t tried it yet.
3. Moneybookers – I need to be 18.
All of them have their own drawbacks.
1. Paypal: I have stopped using it from a long time now. You can not use your incoming funds to buy something. $500 transaction limit, auto withdrawal on same day etc. It is only useful to some extent if you have a Credit Card.
2. Payoneer: It is good for bringing international funds to our local account (Only through International Bank transfer, and via some Affiliate firm). The card does not work in India. I have two such cards (one from oDesk and another from Envato). They do not work anymore.
The only solution right now is the Credit Card. Use your parent’s card if they allow you.
Using Bank account you can verify your paypal account to receive funds i don’t think credit card is must, but if you want to make payment then credit card must be linked.
If you are minor then use wire transfer, you can transfer your Envato earnings to your parents bank account.
If your parents has credit card then you can get add-on card but i don’t think it will be helpful.
@pixusdesign use your dad’s credit card for paypal verification and add your bank account in it (told you like 2 times ) easiest and best way .. 500$ is limit for per transaction , I am using it for months now I dont have any problems.
The card does not work in India. I have two such cards (one from oDesk and another from Envato). They do not work anymore.
The Payoneer card actually does work in India, the problem is that the Indian Government has restricted the issuance of Visa/MasterCard cards to Indian residents. Due to this, we are unable to issue cards to Indian residents (or continue supporting cards that were issued prior to this change). Any non-Indian resident travelling to India with a Payoneer card will still be able to use the card to get cash at an ATM .
In addition to the prepaid card, we offer a worldwide local bank transfer service which allows you to get your payments directly to your bank account. It’s currently available in 45+ countries for local transfers and an additional 168+ via SWIFT , at a fee of up to $10 per transfer (depending on the country).
The Local Bank Transfer service is a great payment method if you’re looking to get your payments directly to your bank account, at low cost.
Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.